Zuraffo's repository

I finally got fed up with free web hosting and decided to use a blog to archive my articles, so... Here I bring you, Zuraffo's repository. The contents on this page is copyright to me. If you want anything, I can be reached at zuraffo@yahoo.com. Note: Best view with Mozilla Firefox. if you are using IE, please use the links on the side bar to navigate.

My Photo
Name:

Where memories became the only traces in life... 红颜易老,赤子其爰,故名“颜子”。

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Reminiscence

Return to this garden
Ever forlorn moment.
My delinquent champion
Ivory moon will no doubt show you the omen.

Nary a whisper of sorrow
I fly beyond the shadow
Sailing between narrow
Careening in the southern wind like a sparrow.

Even you must miss me
Need Not ever feel lonely
Celebrate our Mem'ry
Every once in a while our love shall be free.